Saturday, April 25, 2009

Two dogs...one small condo

I cleaned up the deck last night to get it ready for potential grilling in the warm weather. I had a few more seeds I wanted to plant in my herb box. Things have really started to come back and it's very exciting.
Chives are the only herb that came back. I planted some more stuff so we'll see.


All my plants have to stay in one section unless we're entertaining because it's the only place that gets sun!Our dog, Baxter, has run into the screen door so many times that the screen has come out of the frame. He now takes the liberty to go through the broken screen whenever he pleases as if it's a doggy door. He has also aquired a taste for Potting Soil.
My sister's dog, Tucker, is also spending the weekend. They took up the ENTIRE bed last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment