Thursday, May 21, 2009

White Flower Farmhouse

A couple other blogs I read have picked up on this great little home and garden store in New York. While not located on the North Shore, They would certainly fit right in.
It's called White Flower Farmhouse and they feature tons of nautical and beach inspired home decor. I'm loving this farm table. It would look so chic in a whitewashed, airy beach house:
These nautical flag pillows would make a great accent on a big chair.
They offer lots of fun things for home and garden. You can order online, too!

3 comments:

  1. Where can I order a pillow like this? I'm having a nautical themed wedding on July 24 -- and I wonder if you carry smaller, similar type of pillows possibly to carry our rings?

    Please let me know: melissa.sousa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori at White Flower Farmhouse is a friend of ours and her shop is truly something special.
    Sherron at Small Holdings Farm

    ReplyDelete