Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Garden Grows

Sean is in London this week for business, so I decided I'd spend the day working on the garden. After a delicious breakfast at Taste of Thyme in Salem, I cleaned and planted in between shooing the dog away. They love to trample plants!

Here's Baxter getting in trouble
While I didn't plant this grapevine, it's a welcome addition to the garden

Mixed greens, basil and chives. My basil looks like ants or some other creature have been munching on it.
The green beans have really taken off and the cucumbers look like they're growing too. Unfortunately, none of the eggplants made it, so I planted some more and the peppers were slow to take off so I added lots more of those as well.



I have so many tomatoes left over. If anyone wants tomato plants, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment